Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday!

Just thought I'd share a few deals I've come across in the past few weeks:

A couple weeks ago, I went to a Tanger Outlets location. It was my first time ever going to an outlet mall, so I really didn't know what to expect in terms of discounts. I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised! Here's what I came home with:

I love J. Crew's flip flops, so when I saw these, I knew I had to scoop them up! The critter flip flops were priced at about $15 and the braided ones about $20, and THEN each was about an additional 25% off, so the two together ended up costing about $25!


There was really no good way to photograph this. No matter where I put my hand, the flash reflected!

I found this cute, simple ring in the Coach outlet. I'd forget to wear jewelry if I had to put it on every morning, so I try to have jewelry that I never have to take off (i.e. sterling silver) and that goes with most outfits. The ring was priced at $49, but that day they gave out coupons for 25% off your entire purchase, so I ended up paying just under $40!


A couple days ago I paid a visit to my local Junior League thrift shop. I've found some great pieces there in the past and they have a good selection of high end items, so I make it a point to stop in every once in a while to check out what's there. They almost always have a few Lilly Pulitzer items in the window, but on this particular day I was excited to see an entire rack of Lilly! (They also had a smaller rack of little girls' clothing- for Lilly Lovers in training!) As I perused the rack, I found this:

I was so excited when I tried this blouse on and it fit perfectly! I loved that I could tie the sash right under my bust as I've found that most shirts like this are meant to be tied at the waist, whether it be because of pre-placed belt loops, where darts are placed, etc. However, this top has neither of those, so I can tie the bow just under my bust, which I find to be the most flattering on me. Plus, the cap sleeves and bright floral print are just adorable! The top was priced at at mere $15- basically, a COMPLETE steal!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: