Friday, June 24, 2011

How Sweet It Is

For me, there is something amazing about country music and summer. The two just go together perfectly. Obviously I listen to country year round, but its relaxed, simple vibe is absolutely perfect for long, lazy summers, and the thought of cranking up a great song while laying in the sun on my hammock and sipping cold iced tea or hanging  just hanging out with friends sounds like pure bliss!
(Bonus points if I'm near the water!)

Here's a few of my favorite country tunes for summer!


"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem"- Kenny Chesney


"Hey Hey Hey"- Uncle Kracker


"Baby's on the Way"- Luke Bryan


"All Summer Long"- Kid Rock


"Big Green Tractor"- Jason Aldean


"When the Sun Goes Down"- Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker


"Why Don't We Just Dance"- Josh Turner

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love Kenny Chesney and am going to the concert this Saturday!

Have a good weekend!

Ashley

Unknown said...

Love this!