Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life Right Now

I feel like lately all I've been doing is obligatory weekly "sorry for the absence" posts. But this time I mean it. The last day of school is just 10 days away, so I will hopefully be back to regular posts soon, but for now things have been (and still are) SUPER hectic with projects, tests, the end of dance, etc.

However, I've definitely gotten a lot accomplished.

Today, I handed in a final project for my statistics class AND gave an hour long, skit and video based group presentation in my combined English and history class.

I feel so accomplished and am so happy to finally have a night off!
The crazy comes back tomorrow though, with my AP Government final and two days of dress rehearsals, followed by a weekend of recitals (Expect a post on that later!).

No comments: