Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today, for the first time ever, I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for
What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving my followers- all 13 of you! 
Thanks so much for your support and all the sweet comments you girls leave!

I'm loving that I started summer dance classes this week! It's only been two weeks since recitals, but I am so happy to get back to the studio four days a week with all the wonderful girls I dance with! Also, I'm taking jazz class for the first time in almost a year, so I am super excited for that tonight!

I'm loving that my senior portrait proofs will be coming in the mail any day now! I have a really good feeling about how they turned out, and I can't wait to see what they look like!

I'm loving that there is a new episode of Franklin and Bash on tonight! I've been watching it since it first premiered last month and I am totally hooked!

I'm loving that I have an adorable outfit picked out for the 4th of July!

Make sure to go visit Little Daisy May, link up, and let everyone know what you're loving right now!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love your outfit for the 4th! Those flipflops are perfect. Loving your blog! Check mine out at turtlesandpearls.blogspot.com. :)

Andee Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and becoming one of my few followers! I just started :) keep checking back for new posts. I hope you find a room mate as wonderful as mine!

jessica said...

love that outfit! perfect for the 4th!!