Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's in a Name?

A few days ago, a friend mentioned an activity she did in one of her classes where they discussed the importance of a name and the way people react to certain names. This of course got us on the topic of names we liked, and the question so many girls cannot wait to answer someday: What will you name your children?

So, here a few of favorite of my current favorites:

For Boys:
Brandon
Beau
Hudson
Luke
Tuck
Wyatt

For Girls:
Adelaide
Charlotte
Eliza-Beth
Harper
Savannah

I also love the idea of using the last name of someone special for a child's name.

What are your favorite names?

2 comments:

LibbyLovesBlogging said...

Love the girls names :P my favourite names at the moment are annabel, Isabella, Emily, Alexandra :) my full name is Elizabeth I'm wondering why you highfended it??

Hannah said...

Thanks! I love the name Annabelle!

And Eliza-Beth would actually be read "Eliza Beth"- sort of like a double name.

Thanks for following!