I promise I am not
a compulsive shopper or a hoarder. They were all things I've been wanting to try and at least two of the things were on sale, right!? I admit, the face wash is kind of a novelty. But don't lie, you know you were at least tempted by the Scrublet too! I got the Lash Blast Fusion hoping it would be even better than the original Lash Blast. Sadly, while it did lengthen really well, it didn't do much in the way of volumizing. And the eye shadow? I really have no way of justifying that- I just wanted silver eye shadow.
- It hit me this weekend that I am taking my senior portrait this Tuesday. This is crazy. It's just the beginning of all the "senior things" I will be doing for the next year, and before I know it, it'll be June 2012 and I'll be graduated.
- I edited the settings on my blog so that anyone can post a comment- even people without a Google account. So if you're reading this and you don't have an account, feel free to leave a comment!
- I found this picture on Tumblr yesterday and laughed because it is so true:
(Fact: I am obsessed with the idea of Harry and Pippa getting together. Wouldn't that be too perfect!?)
- I came in today and found my mom on the couch with my cat, watching Napoleon Dynamite. One more reason why I love this woman.
- As I'm writing this, I have a horrible horrible sinus headache. I get them all the time and they are just no fun. Usually a couple Advil do the trick, but today I opened the medicine cabinet and guess what? There was only ONE advil left. Of course. So I took a generic ibuprofen, which helped until it wore off well before I could take more. Ugh. Thank goodness I only have about an hour left until its been 6 hours...
Have a fabulous week!