Today, I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill In the Blank Friday!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was getting my June SAT scores. That makes me sound like an antisocial, unloving, grade obsessed snob, but I don't care. The first time I took the test in May, my goal was to score between 1900 and 2000, and I got a 1970, so I definitely acheieved what I set out to do. But, when I took it again in June, I really had no idea what would happen to my score. When I took the test, I was so nervous about not improving (or even doing worse) that I was convinced I'd bombed it. Well, I got my scores a few weeks later and found that my score had gone up 80 points, bringing me to a 2050!
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are something I've actually never experienced before, but I, like any other girl, cannot wait until the day that I get to plan my own.
3. This summer has been ridiculously hot so far. It's been in the 90s almost all week, and the high today is 101 degrees- it's supposed to get even hotter tomnorrow!
4. My summer food of choice has been waffles. I go to dance earlier than everyone else in the house eats, so I find myself sticking them in the toaster when I get home. Also, I have a belgian waffle iron, so I've been really into making them from scratch lately too!
5. My summer uniform has been dance clothes. Even on days I don't do anything, I still have to get dressed for dance 4 nights a week, so I've been living in leotards, tights, booty shorts, and various types of shoes.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Rehoboth Beach, DE. My dad grew up around there, and my family goes on vacay there practically every summer. Except for one day trip, it's the only beach I've ever been to, and it just feels like home.
7. My summer anthem is "All Over Me" by Josh Turner- well, this summer anyway. As I mentioned before, country music and summer are just a perfect combination for me, and this song is so sweet- perfect for anything from a roadtrip to the beach to a romantic adventure!