Monday, August 15, 2011

Annnnd We're Back!

Hello Ladies!

I'm back from vacation and feeling great! It was wonderful to spend lazy days on the beach and spend some QT with the family... getting a fab golden glow didn't hurt either!

Here's a few pics I snapped while we were at the beach:

It was a little overcast when we first got there...


But in the next couple days the sun came out and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!




We did some of our favorite activities like go-carting, shopping, and eating at great restaurants.
One steakhouse had this taxidermied bear- I HAD to get a picture!
While we were there, I also ended up getting my ear pierced again! I'd been thinking about getting my cartilage pierced for a while, so I decided to just got for it, and I'm loving it!

Overall, we had a wonderful vacation! Definitely a great way to end out the summer!

Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the beach, especially as a nice getaway right before school starts. Cute bear picture :)